The training program is for non-technical and technical personnel with little to no background in EnMS. This includes personnel that are involved or related to EnMS development and implementation. The main contents of this training consist of the following topics:
– Why conduct regression analysis?
– What is regression analysis?
– Steps to conduct single variate and multi variate regression analysis
– The use of results from regression analysis in energy planning
By the end of this course, participants will have a better understanding on what regression is, and its application in EnMS development and implementation. Overall, the course will identify and cover the necessary steps in conducting effective regression analysis.
• Energy/sustainability managers & Registered Electrical Energy Managers.
• Energy management committee members
• Energy analysts for EnMS development
• Executives from large energy users
• Government officers/engineers/technical personnel involved in energy management activities and programs.
• Energy management and energy efficiency consultants / practitioners
• Facilities and asset managers.
• Asset owners, administrators & facility management companies.
• Operation and maintenance managers & executives.
• Undergraduate and post- graduate engineering/technical students.
Trainer Details :
Zaini Abdul Wahab
Certified Energy Management System Expert by United Nations Industrial Development Organization(UNIDO)
Registered Electrical Energy Manager (REEM) with Energy Commission (EC)
Certified Energy Auditor and Accredited Energy Measurement and Verification Professional by Malaysia Association of Energy Service Companies(MAESCO)
HRDF Certified Trainer
Technical Auditor for ISO50001 Certification Audit A permanent trainer for Certified Energy Manager’s Training Course for REEMs by MAESCO
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, National University of Malaysia