Terms and Conditions
This website and the associated online services are provided by Sandhurst Advisory Sdn Bhd (“SASB”).
“Confidential Information” means information regarding the business, licensing practices, marketing or technical operations of SASB or any User (“the discloser”), regarding business of the discloser, including but not limited to on the Site itself, or regarding its clients that comes into possession of another User (“the recipient”) pursuant to or as a result of use of the Site but does not include:
- information which is at the time of being acquired or thereafter becomes part of the public domain through no act or omission of the recipient;
- information which was otherwise lawfully in the possession of a recipient, prior to acquisition, as shown by written records;
- information which is after the date of this Agreement lawfully disclosed to a party by a third party which did not acquire the information under an obligation of confidentiality to the discloser or the disclosure;
“SASB” means the entity first hereinbefore referred to, or any successor in title, or any related body corporate or affiliate nominated for the purpose of provision of any of the Services in any country;
“SASB Fee” means the amount to be paid by the User, plus any Local Taxes payable, to SASB, as specified by SASB from time to time;
“Local Taxes” means any value-added tax, sales and services tax, goods and services tax or other tax or duty imposed on any transaction entered into under this Agreement that by local law must be added to any fees charged or in respect of any supply made under this Agreement that must be collected by SASB;
“Services” means the services offered by SASB on this Site, which are offered subject to these Terms;
“Site” means www.eesentral.com or any other website that is operated by SASB, and includes the whole or any part of the web pages located at www.eesentral.com (including but not limited to any elements of design, underlying code, text, sounds, graphics, animated elements or any other content);
“User Account” means an online account with SASB which enables a User to access secure regions of the Site.
- SASB provides a service whereby a User may subscribed to and attend online training provided by trainers on various fields.
- Some of the online training course offered by SASB may earned the User continuing professional development points (CPD Points) awarded by the relevant regulatory bodies. Please read the course description of each online training course carefully as to whether CPD are awarded for the online training course offered.
- When a User creates a User Account (or authorizes a User Account to be created in its name) in order to use the Services, the User will be provided with a username and will select a password (a “User Account”).
- The User agrees to keep its password/s confidential and secure at all times and not to provide its username and password to any person that is not acting on the Userʼs behalf and for the Userʼs benefit. The User must not provide access to the Site to third parties for any reason whatsoever.
- The User must not assign any of its rights under this Agreement without the prior written approval of SASB. The approval of SASB will be subject to such conditions as SASB may reasonably impose. SASB’s approval will not relieve the User of its obligations under these terms.
- By creating a User Account, the User represents and warrants that:
- in the case of a natural person, the User is at least eighteen (18) years of age;
- the information provided by the User to create the User Account is true and correct in every detail;
- the User will only use the User Account of that User for the purpose of using the Services for its own benefit;
- the User will not attempt, in any manner whatsoever, to gain access to the Site by any means other than through its own User Account, to gain any access or interfere with or to impair the proper operation of the Site.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that:
- the User will provide upon request all documentation and information that SASB may reasonably require in order the verify the identity of the User or author of an image, including but not restricted to copies of passports, identity cards or drivers licences;
- certain information submitted by the User when creating a User Account may be made available to other Users in the ordinary course of provision of the Services, such as the identification of the User in discussion forum maintained in the Site notwithstanding any privacy or other laws or telecommunications regulations which would otherwise restrict SASB from making a disclosure of the identity of the User.
- the User will use the Site and the Services in compliance will all applicable laws;
- the User will not use the Site, the Services or the User Account in a fraudulent or illegal manner.
Subscribing to training course
- A User may subscribe to a training course offered by the Site by the completion of the details specified as required for the training course from time to time and the payment of a SASB Fee, plus any Local Taxes payable.
- A training course offered by the Site will include such information as specified and in the manner made available in the Site by SASB from time to time, which may include the following:
- the contemplated CPD points to be awarded by the relevant bodies; b. the number hours of training required;
- the number hours of training required;
- the intended scope of knowledge or technical information to be imparted;
- the period of time for training to be completed;
- whether the User requires knowledge of qualifications of any special areas for the training;
- the number of tests, the format and pass marks to be achieved for such tests to complete the training; and
- in the event the requirements to complete the training are not met by the Users, whether User re-do the training and the terms and conditions for re-doing the training.
- When subscribing to a training course, the User will be asked to agree to the terms and conditions for the training course. If the User proceeds to subscribe to the training course, the User will be bound by the terms and conditions for the said training course.
- Under no circumstances will the SASB Fee be refunded once the User commence on the training course subscribed.
Attending the training course
- A User may repeat each element or module of the training course subscribed as many times as he wishes within the time permitted by the training course.
- When attending the training course, the User will be quizzed on the knowledge and information imparted during the training course and the User’s answers to such quiz will be used to determine the User’s proficiency of the knowledge and information imparted, which will be included in the final grading of the User’s proficiency.
- A User in providing his answers to any quizzes and tests in the training course must not use any language which is or may be defamatory, racially, religiously or sexually discriminatory or vilifying, offensive.
Fees and Charges
- Unless otherwise provided on the Site from time to time, the creation of a User Account by a User is free.
- The User acknowledges, confirms, and agrees that the fees to be paid by the User for using the Services are as follows:
- upon subscription of a training course offered by the Site, the stipulated fee for the said training course shall be paid by the User to SASB by credit card, PayPal, or online transfer to SASB’s account;
- the User may subscribe to multiple training courses at the same time and each training course subscribed must be paid separately, and the fees for one training course may not be credited to another course in the event the User changes his mind.
- The User acknowledge, confirm and agree that:
- SASB may, in the sole and absolute discretion of SASB, increase, decrease, modify, alter, introduce or remove any fee charged by SASB for the Services, either permanently or temporarily;
- SASB will provide 30 days notice to existing Users for any prospective change of the SASB Fee or any other fees charged by SASB for the Services, and these changes will only affect transactions that take place after the 30 day notice period has elapsed;
- unless otherwise stated all fees are in Ringgit Malaysia.
- User may request for a refund within THREE (3) Days of payment and before the Users commence using the online training course. User shall be deemed to have commence using the online training course once the User started to listen to the audio or watch the video of the online training course.
- Request for refund after THREE (3) Days or after commence of use will not be entertained.
- Request for refund may be made by email to “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
- Once a User request for a refund, the subscription of the online training course will be suspended; and the subscription of the online training course will be terminated once the refund is made by SASB to the User.
- It may take up to FOURTEEN (14) working days for SASB to make a refund to the User. User should contact SASB if the User did not receive the refund after TWENTY ONE (21) working days.
- The User agrees to use the Site in accordance with these Terms, and any other communicated policies or procedures which are posted on the Site from time to time. The User agrees to comply with all directions relating to the access and use of the Site.
- SASB is not obliged to provide the User with any software or hardware required to assist the User in gaining access to the Site or use the Services, but may create apps for easier access in the future.
- SASB reserves the right, immediately, and without notice to the User, to suspend or to terminate the right of the User to access the Site for any reason whatsoever, including if:
- the User misuses the Site or fails to comply with the obligations of the User as to the use and access of the Site;
- the User fails to comply with any other agreements, including but not limited to any terms and conditions of training course subscribed or any other
- the User fails to comply with any communicated by SASB to the User from time to time;
- if SASB removes or disables access to any material placed on the Site by the User on 2 or more occasions in accordance with the SASB Complaints Policy.
- The User acknowledges that access to the Service may be suspended or terminated at any time at the discretion of SASB.
The User acknowledges and confirms that:
- the Site or any part of the Site may be temporarily or permanently unavailable;
- SASB makes no representation or guarantee that access to the Site will be secure, uninterrupted or error free;
- SASB makes no representation or assurances that the Site will satisfy the requirements of the User;
- SASB makes no representation or assurances that the Site will comply with any particular laws, regulations, codes or industry standards;
- SASB will not be liable to any User in the event of suspension of operation of or interruption to the Site or any part of the Site for any reason;
- SASB may change the Site or any part of the Site at any time and without notice to the User;
- SASB may, in its absolute discretion and without notice to the User, deny the User access to the Site or any part of the Site at any time and for any period of time.
- The User must treat as confidential all Confidential Information.
- The User must not, without the prior written permission of SASB, use or disclose Confidential Information to a third party, or otherwise use or exploit the Confidential Information.
- The foregoing obligations and commitments not to disclose Confidential Information shall not apply to disclosure where required by law or a regulatory body.
- The obligations of the User under this clause shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The User acknowledges and confirms that:
- SASB is the owner of all right (including intellectual Property rights), in, or related to the training courses which are made available to the User upon subscription to the training courses;
- the User does not have, and shall not acquire any ownership or other interest in any rights in the training courses, except the right to use the material in the training courses for the duration of the subscription; and
- the User in providing any data, information, and material to SASB for purpose of obtaining the Services provided in the Site, the User hereby grant SASB a licence to store and otherwise use, copy or modify that data and material for the purpose of performing the Services.
- A User must not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any software underlying the Site or other intellectual property used to provide the Services, or to obtain any information from the Site, using any method not expressly permitted by SASB.
- The User acknowledges and confirms that:
If a User or any third party has a problem or difficulty with the Services or any of SASBʼs policies or procedures from time to time, SASB may, but shall not be obliged to, deal with such a dispute in accordance with SASB Complaints Policy.
- the supplying of the services again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
Disclaimer and Exclusion of Liability
- The User acknowledges that:
- in accessing the Site, the User has relied on its/his/her own skill and judgment in the use of the Site and in determining its sufficiency for the use and results which User intends to obtain from the Site;
- no promise, representation or warranty has been made by SASB in respect of the profitability, benefits or any other consequence in the use of the Site, or in respect of the suitability of the Site to the operations, business or needs of the User.
- The Site is provided “as is,” and SASB hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties of any kind or nature, whether express, implied, or statutory. SASB does not warrant or represent that the Site will be free from bugs or that the use of Site will be uninterrupted or error free, and SASB does not make any other representations regarding the use, or the results of use, of the Site in terms of accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
- SASB shall not be liable for any loss of use or goodwill, interruption of business, loss or inaccuracy of business information or data, lost profits, cost of procurement of substitute services, or any indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages of any kind regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), strict product liability, or otherwise, even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The User acknowledges that:
- The Site may contain links to other websites that are owned or operated by third parties. These links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or available. SASB should not be construed as endorsing, approving, recommending or giving preference to these third parties or their websites, or any information, products or services referred to on those third party websites unless expressly stated. If the User links to these websites, it/he/she does so at its/his/her own risk and should make its/his/her own enquiries as to the privacy policies of these third parties. SASB is not responsible for information on, or the privacy practices of, such websites.
- A User must not create, cause or permit any linkages to this Site without written permission from SASB first being obtained.
Given the nature of the Internet, SASB cannot guarantee that any data transmission is totally secure. Whilst SASB takes precautions to protect information, SASB does not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information the User transmit to SASB or this Site. The User therefore transmits to this Site at your own risk. However, once SASB receives data, SASB will take reasonable steps to preserve its security. If the User becomes aware of any problems with the security of the data or the Site, please contact SASB immediately by email at help@SASB.co.
Viruses and Malware
Given the nature of the internet, SASB cannot guarantee that this Site is free from viruses, “malware”, fault or other conditions which could damage, use or interfere with the Userʼs computer systems. The User must take its own precautions to ensure that it is not infected with any such code and assumes the risk of any damage or loss as a result of using this Site.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the location of SASB, and the User irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that location. If the User accesses this Site in a jurisdiction other than such location, the User is responsible for compliance with the laws of that jurisdiction, to the extent that they apply. SASB makes no representations that the content of this Site complies with the laws of any country other than in its location.
- SASB may, from time to time, add or remove information, products or services from this Site without notice.